One of the peculiarities of the tourism sector is that the environmental degradation that it generates affects its own continuity and development. The Specialization of Sustainable Tourism delves into these and other issues, focusing on seven key issues that are closely related:
- Cultural Tourism and heritage.
- Environmental impacts on tourism activities.
- Territory as a tourism resource.
- Rural tourism and sustainable development.
- Alternative tourism and ecotourism.
- Environmental management of tourism companies.
- Marketing companies and tourist destinations.