We consider that Coaching is not only an innovative methodology with tools or as an extending discipline, but a life philosophy through which one can look at and interpret the human being and also the organization itself, valuing a changing, resilient, that offers a space for continuous education, adaptation to change and development of its members and that promotes both the individual change, as well as a generalized organizational change that will positively affect the scope of the results for both.
From the Organizational Coaching, the aim is to stay at the people’s side and organizations in the development of their skills as to achieve the desired strategic challenges. Likewise, the Organizational Coaching also accompanies the organizational leaders so that they can develop skills so they can learn to move and lead their teams in the organizational environment.
For this reason, the aim of the Specialization in Organizational Coaching is to train professionals in Coaching applied to the organizational field, through the development and consolidation of their skills and abilities as a leader-Coach, essential for the management of people and work team; the deepening in the different useful and needed tools to be able to accompany and obtain improvement results that are carried out in organizations both for leaders, middle-level managers and work teams, to boost the change in order to build loyalty among the organization’s talent and to enhance business results.
In parallel, the program Specialization in Organizational Coaching promotes the own personal development of its students, for it helps them train and develop their key skills as coach (according to the ethical and professional standards of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Who is the programme for?
The Organizational Coaching program is aimed at professionals from any area of the company or consultancy who has experience in people’s management.
Professionals in the Coaching world who want to complete their training in the most representative methodologies from this specialization, as well as to develop the skills and abilities needed to acquire the business language that makes it easier for them to work with managers.
Managers who want to improve their skills to efficiently manage their teams.
Organizational psychologists, and professionals from the Recruitment, Training and Human Resources fields.
Successful completion of the Program will enable you to be awarded the degree in Specialization in Organizational Coaching.
After successfully completing the Program, the student will receive the degree as awarded by the University where they have enrolled.
The estimated duration of the Organizational Coaching program is 450 hours (45 ECTS credits)a
Regarding time distribution:
- Since it is an on-line course, it does not have a specific starting date, so that the student can register at any time, provided that there is enough place.
- The maximum time available to complete this program is 12 months. In this period of time, the student must have successfully completed all the corresponding assessments, as well as the Final Project.
The credit structure of the Organizational Coaching Program is stated as follows:
|1st Part: Subjects||35||9||350|
|2nd Part: Final Project||10||3||100|
a. The equivalence in credits may vary according to the University that issues the Diploma. One (1) ECTS credit (European Credit Transfer System) corresponds to 10 + 15 hours. If students attending the program are enrolled in a university not belonging to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), the relationship between credits and hours may vary.
b. Length in months
- Train professionals in Coaching applied to the organizational field, through the development and consolidation of their skills and abilities as a leader-Coach, essential for the management of people and work team; the deepening in the different useful and needed tools to be able to accompany and obtain improvement results that are carried out in organizations both for leaders, middle-level managers and work teams, to boost the change in order to build loyalty among the organization’s talent and to enhance business results.
- Analyze and understand the Coach’s function and identity and the essential contribution it makes during the Coaching process.
- Develop the kills and tools adequate for a Leader-Coach, essential for the people’s and team work’s management in organizational environments, such as: the active listening, the direct and efficient communication, the awakening, the reflection, the acknowledgment, the flexibility, the self-knowledge and the motivation.
- Acquire and develop an assertive leadership style, one that is inspiring and influential, favoring the development of collaborators and their alignment with the organization’s values and objectives.
- Reach a systematic view of the organization and stay at its side to identify strengths and improvement areas that are change-driving.
- Design and apply change, development and transformation processes, aimed at achieving results, co-create awareness and solve conflicts at an organizational level.
Some of the career opportunities of the program in Organizational Coaching are the following:
- Organizational coach.
- Coach for work teams, executives, managers or entrepreneurs
- Business consultant
- Professionals and managers at all the levels of the organizational pyramid
- Specialists in Recruitment and Staff Training
- Professionals and managers at all the levels of the organizational pyramid
- 1st PART: SUBJECTS (350 HOURS)
The subjects and working hours corresponding to this program are shown in the following table:
|1st PART: SUBJECTS|
|1||Coaching origins and theoretical foundations||30|
|2||Discipline sources to support Coaching||30|
|5||Tools for the Coach||50|
|6||The coaching process||50|
|7||Coaching application fields||40|
|8||Organizational Leadership and Coaching||50|
|9||Coaching Marketing and Personal Branding||30|
These subjects, despite being independent, are structured according to a consistent pedagogical order. Each subject is divided into basic thematic units or chapters. A printed version of the content is offered, so the student can successfully complete the various assessment tasks.
- 2nd PART: FINAL PROJECT (100 HOURSS)
In the Specialization, Postgraduate or Expert case, the last phase of the program will be dedicated to the Specialization’s Final Project, which will consist of a monograph on a topic that has been studied in the course and applied to the student’s environment.
|2nd PART: FINAL PROJECT|
Nota: The contents of the academic program may be subject to slight modifications, depending on the updates or the improvements made.
- PhD. Vanessa Yélamos Torres. PhD in Psychology, Iberoamerican International University (in process). Master’s Degree in Integral Coaching, Instituto Superior de Coaching de Barcelona. Accredited as a Professional Coach by ASESCO (in process). Master’s Degree in Systemic Coaching, Uiversitat Autònoma de Barcelona, together with the Instituto Sistémico de Barcelona, Spain. Degree in Psychology, University of Barcelona. Specialist in Coaching techniques, certified by ICF. Training in Systemic Constellations and Neurolinguistic Programming. Professional experience linked to online teaching in subjects such as Coaching, management of emotions, Leadership, Change Management. Experience as a psychologist and coach, offering online and face-to-face spaces, where the clients are able to carry out vital discovering, learning processes and personal and professional transformation. Participation in various seminars and workshops about Systemic and Transformational Coaching. Collaboration in educational projects. Complementary training in online spaces.
Teaching staff and Authors
- MSc. Stefania Stiscia. Master’s Degree in Coaching with NLP, Escuela de Coaching Motivat in Barcelona, Spain. Coach accredited by ASESCO. Master’s Degree in Personal and Corporation Coaching with a Systemic approach in Coaching Lab, Barcelona. Complementary training in Transformational Coaching, Instituto Gestalt Barcelona and People Tech Solutions. Complementary training in Systemic Coaching and Systemic and Organizational Constellations in Farfala Coaching Global from Barcelona. Degree in Business and Economic Sciences, Università degli Studi di Modena, Italy. Co-creater of contents for various Coaching training programs. Founder and member of the events Committee of AECOP. Resources procurer and online tutor. Founder of Artliferbarcelona, she develops activities as trainer, adviser and coach and enables spaces to ease the organizational and personal development.
- MSc. Sandra Guasch Santos. Master’s Degree in Neuroleadership and Organizational Coaching, EADA Barcelona. Master's Degree in Transformational, Personal and Organizational Coaching for managers, Instituto Gestalt de Barcelona and People Tech Solutions. Degree in Business Administration, University of Barcelona, Spain. Copperfield Certification in the Kaospilot School of Design, Barcelona. Sikkhona Certification, instituto de la Comunicación y de Coaches, Barcelona. Complementary training in the development of human resources, relational and communicative abilities. Trainer and Organizational Coach. Business Management and Human Resources chief. Experience as a trainer, coordinator and work teams’ manager.
- MSc. Núria Oltra González Master's Degree in Systemic Coaching, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Degree in Psychology Rovira i Virgili University, Tarragona, Spain. Founder and Holistic Coach at Novamirada, where she offers spaces to promote the holistic growth and people’s life growth. Experience as a classroom-based teacher in the Master’s Degree in Systemic Coaching, Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona, together with the Instituto Sistémico de Barcelona. Projects coach and coordinator in the Fundación Babel Punto de Encuentro.
- MSc. Ana de Diego Lagüera. MBA from the University of Deusto. ACC Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation. Personal and executive coach. Professor in the Psychological Degree from the European University of the Atlantic. Coaching and Mentoring Professor in the HR Master from the UBU. Professor of the Master in Coaching and Leadership from the School of Coaching and Three Talents (Merida, Spain). Responsible for the internal training, HR, trainer, consulter and organizational coach for several Spanish businesses for which she has developed projects and carried out measures aimed at facilitating spaces to favor the collaborators’ personal and organizational development.
- MSc. Sonia Juliana Pérez Pérez. Master’s Degree in Music Therapy, Universidad Nacional de Colombia. Degree in Psychology at the National Distance Education University. Degree in Anthropology, Universidad de Los Andes, Colombia. Certified in University Teaching, Corporación Universitaria Taller 5. Highly skilled in the development of educational, social and therapeutic processes from the understanding, analysis and proactive vision skills. High writing, reading and research abilities. She is an experienced teacher and music therapy in diverse university institutions, training centers and therapeutic intervention in Colombia.
- MSc. Sara Moza Moríñigo. Master’s Degree in Teaching, University of Sevilla. Master’s Degree in HHRR and Work Management, Centro de Estudios Jurídicos de Granada. Master’s Degree in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, European University of the Atlantic. (in process). Degree in Psychology, University of Granada. Experience in HHRR consultancy and as a teacher in the conflict resolution and HHRR area. Collaboration in educational projects. Complementary training in online spaces.
- Dr. Laura Natalia Pérez. PhD (Cum Laude) and Master's Degree in Cognitive Science and Language at the University of Barcelona, Spain. Academic Director of the Master’s Degree in Health Psychology at the International Iberoamerican University, Mexico; Academic Coordinator of the PhD in Psychology and Professor at this university. Psychologist and coach, founder of Human Flourishing. Research Experience at the University of Barcelona, Spain. Experience as a psychologist at the Hospital San Juan de Dios and La inmaculada, Colombia.
- Dr. María de los Ángeles González García. PhD in Educational Psychology and Sport Psychology by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Master’s Degree in Research in Health Psychology and Sport Psychology by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Degree in Psychology, Specialization: Clinical Psychology, Universidad de Salamanca. Part-time Holder Teacher at Soler i Sala SL, Barcelona, in Consultation and Training in Health Psychology, Coaching and PNL (June 2009-2011) and currently Associate Professor at the Degree in Psychology at the European University of the Atlantic. She has worked as a Psychologist in the Unity of Internal Medicine of the Hospital Germans Trias i Pujol, Barcelona, in Assistance, Research and Training tasks. At present, she is Director of the Psychoeducational Center “BalanCe”, in Santander, Psychologist and Mindfulness trainer. She has published manuals and scientific articles published in international journals on Clinical Psychology and also, she has collaborated in many clinical studies.
- Dr. Juan Luis Martín Ayala. PhD in Psychology, University of the Basque Country, (Spain). Master’s Degree in Mental Health, Universidad de Deusto, Spain. Expert on Family Mediation. Director of the Academic Degree in Psychology and Teacher and Researcher of the Evolutionary Psychology and Education area at the European University of the Atlantic, Spain. Author and co-author of numerous books, book chapters and research articles on the field. Participation in international conferences on development and education.
- Dr. Julién Brito Ballester. PhD in Education, Iberoamerican International University (in process). Master's Degree in Systemic Coaching, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Master's Degree in Human Resources Management, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Master’s Degree in Labor and Organizational Psychology, University of La Habana, Cuba. Her professional career has been linked to teaching, research and consulting in the Organizational Psychology and other related areas. She has mainly worked on academic coordination, teaching, recruitment, training and development as well as in the management and implementation of different consultancy projects attending to different organizational intervention needs and change processes. She has been working on a line of research linked to the development of competencies.
- Dr. Vanessa Yélamos Torres. PhD in Psychology, Iberoamerican International University (in process). Master’s Degree in Integral Coaching, Instituto Superior de Coaching de Barcelona. Accredited as a Professional Coach by ASESCO (in process). Master’s Degree in Systemic Coaching, Uiversitat Autònoma de Barcelona, together with the Instituto Sistémico de Barcelona, Spain. Degree in Psychology, University of Barcelona. Specialist in Coaching techniques, certified by ICF. Training in Systemic Constellations and Neurolinguistics Programming. Professional experience linked to online teaching in subjects such as Coaching, management of emotions, Leadership, Change Management. Experience as a psychologist and coach, offering online and face-to-face spaces, where the clients are able to carry out vital discovering, learning processes and personal and professional transformation. Participation in various seminars and workshops about Systemic and Transformational Coaching. Collaboration in educational projects. Complementary training in online spaces.
- Dr. María Eugenia Luna Borgaro. PhD in Education, International Iberoamerican University Mexico, currently developing the PhD Thesis. Master’s Degree in Human Resources and Knowledge Management, University of León. Degree in Psychology, Universidad de Guadalajara. Experienced business coach for entrepreneurs. Teacher in subjects related to the management skills, business administration, young adult’s education. Professional experience in recruitment and hiring staff.
- Dr. Carmen Lilí Rodríguez Velasco. PhD in Education, Iberoamerican International University (in process). Master’s Degree in Labor and Organizational Psychology at the University of La Habana, Cuba. Her professional career has been linked to teaching, research and consulting in the Organizational Psychology and other related areas. Experience in the coordination of work teams for the syllabus design of academic programs and creation of didactic materials, as well as the management and optimization of processes and procedures linked to the design and implementation of academic programs in online learning spaces. Significant participation in Workshops, Seminars and Congresses. Author and co-author of several scientific publications.
- Dr. Mariacarla Martí González. PhD in Education, Iberoamerican International University. Degree in Psychology, Universidad de la Habana. Master’s Degree in Arts, Universidad de las Artes, Cuba. Degree in Psychology and Arts Pedagogy. She has been teaching Psychology at the Universidad de las Artes and has been a guest researcher at the University of Zaragoza. Teaching at the European University of the Atlantic and member of the Psychopedagogical Cabinet of the university.
FUNIBER Training Scholarships
The Iberoamerican University Foundation (FUNIBER) allocates periodically an extraordinary economic item for FUNIBER Training Scholarships.
To apply, please fill out the information request form that appears in the web of FUNIBER or contact directly the Foundation’s headquarters in your country that will inform you if you need to provide some additional information.
Once the documentation is received, the Evaluation Committee will determine your application's eligibility for the FUNIBER Training Scholarship.