Project consisting of the development of the competencies’ structure to train experts in continuous training for ACCD.
The project’s goal is to provide the competencies catalog that collects the competencies of experts in continuous training, one that specifies the competencies, competency standards, objectives, contents index, description of capacities and abilities to achieve in every section of the index, estimated time to achieve the goals and a proposal of training modality to meet these objectives of the different professional profiles linked to continuous training: management, planning and programming of continuous training actions; didactics, planning, programming and execution of continuous training actions and use of ICTs in continuous training.
- Develop the managers’ competencies map, ICT trainers and technicians.
- Integrate the European Computer Driving Licence into the competencies.
- Create a common foundation for managers, technicians and technicians in ICT that emphasize the needs, principles and characteristics of continuous training, adapted to each person.
- Develop a career plan for managers, trainers and technicians in ICT in continuous training.
- Promote the creation of job posts for managers, trainers and technicians in ICT in businesses.
Funding entity: Agencia Catalana de Cooperación para el Desarrollo - ACCD.