In this program, the fundamental concepts involved in the management and direction of the people in the XXI century are integrated within organizations and in the different processes and tools that can be useful for their efficient conduction.
The importance that people have in organizations is obvious, since they all make a decisive contribution the creation of value, the sustained competitiveness and permanent changes, for which it is necessary that the participants in the business project to flexibly adapt in very short intervals.
Without Human Resources, it would be impossible to achieve the business objectives, and for this, it is necessary that managers and professionals involved in the management of companies to acquire a comprehensive view of the management of human resources and knowledge to exercise the tools, techniques and specific operational skills in each area. All this work would be impossible if the need of the advantages of an ethical and consistent commitment to the presentation of an efficient professional service is not discovered.
With formative programs of this nature, and through the pedagogic articulation of theoretical fundaments and case studies within the application space of people management, the participant will be able to use tools, techniques and fundamental procedures in the design, application of policies and practices of human resource management.
Who is the programme for?
The proposed training methodology, coupled with clarity, spaciousness and educational design content, to direct the program for Human Resource Management professionals with responsibility, with or without experience in the sector, who wish to extend and consolidate their knowledge to apply them at any level of command within the organization and in all sectors of public and private business.
The successful completion of the Program will allow the student to obtain the degree of HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, issued by the University where he or she has registered.
The estimated duration for the realization of the program of Human Resource Management is of 360 hours (36 credits) a.
Regarding the distribution of the time it is established that:
- Being a distance Program and not subject to classroom attendance, a specific start date is not set, so that students can enroll at any time, provided that space is available.
- For academic or educational purposes a minimum period of the six months program is available.
- The maximum time available for the program is 12 months. In this time period, the student must have delivered all assessments relating to the subjects and the Case Study and Resolution, in the case of the Specialization, Post Graduate or Expert, Final Work.
The credit structure of Human Resource Management Program is reflected in the following table:
|1st Part: Subjects||26||6||260|
|2nd Part: Final Coursework||10||3||100|
a. The number of credits varies by the university granting the degree
b. Length in months
- Form professionals that possess strategic thinking and executive management of human resources in the context of integrated and systemic management of organizations, with the support of new information and communication technologies.
- Learn and master the most appropriate techniques in this area of management to enhance the management skills and decision making.
- Develop the functions and procedures for the planning, organization, implementation and control of human resources in the company.
- Develop the strategic bases in line with business objectives, to plan and anticipate future movements in the field of human resources.
- Identify and analyze the activities and responsibilities of the Director of Human Resources in each of its fields of competence, and propose tools to accomplish each stage of the process management of human resources covering each of the areas of knowledge.
Some of the career opportunities of the Human Resource Management Program are:
- Human Resources Department of any organization or company.
The program of Human Resource Management consists of 9 subjects, and in the case of the Specialization, Post Graduate or Expert, a Final Coursework or Project called Final Work of Specialization.
- 1ST PART: SUBJECTS (260 HOURS)
The subjects allow understanding and knowledge of organizational processes and the management of people.
The goal is to obtain an overview of the subject that adequately prepares specialists for a better performance in the workplace.
The corresponding subjects and hours that make up the program are shown in the following table:
|1||Strategic Management of Human Resources||30|
|2||Position Analysis, Description and Value||30|
|3||Recruitment, Selection and Promotion||30|
|4||Performance Evaluation and Management by Competencies||25|
|5||Compensation and Incentives||30|
|6||Training and Career Plans||30|
|7||Labor Risk Prevention: OHSAS 18001||30|
|8||Human Resources Audit||15|
|9||Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility||40|
These subjects, despite being independent, are structured according to a consistent pedagogical order. Each one is divided into basic thematic units or chapters; the content includes printed material to be studied to respond satisfactorily to the assessment tests.
- 2ND PART: FINAL SPECIALIZATION WORK (100 HOURS)
In the case of Specialization, Post Graduate or Expert, the last phase of the program will be devoted to the preparation of the Final Work of Specialization, which will be a monograph on a subject studied in the course and applied to the student's environment.
|2ND PART: FINAL SPECIALIZATION WORK|
|1||FINAL SPECIALIZATION WORK||100|
- Dra. Silvia Aparicio.
Doctora en Ciencias Económicas por la Universidad Autónoma de Madrid y Licenciada en Administración y Dirección de Empresas por la Universidad de Cantabria. Directora Académica Internacional del Área de Desarrollo Directivo, Organización Empresarial y Recursos Humanos de la Fundación Universitaria Iberoamericana, FUNIBER.
- Dr. Cristina Hidalgo González
Doctor in CC. Business Administration from the University of León. Professor of the Department of Applied Economics at the University of León.
- Dr. Rubén Calderón Iglesias
Doctor of Economics from the University Antonio de Nebrija, Spain. Professor at International Iberoamerican University.
- Dr (c). Carmen Lilí Rodríguez Velasco
Doctorate in Education, from the International Iberoamerican University (in process). Master in Occupational and Organizational Psychology from the University of Havana, Cuba. International
- Academic Coordinator from Management Development Area, Business Organization and Human Resources, FUNIBER.
Teaching staff and Authors
- Dr. David Barrera Gómez. Engineer Doctor from the Polytechnic University of Cataluña and MBA Superior Technical School of Industrial Engineers of Barcelona, UPC. Business consultant, technology and business solutions. Professor of International Iberoamerican University.
- Dr. Inmaculada Armadans Tremolosa. Doctor in Psychology from the University of Barcelona. Professor at the Faculty of Psychology of the University of Barcelona. Human Resources Consultant of the UOC (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya).
- Dr. Salvador Rus Rufino. Doctor of Philosophy, from the University of Navarra. PhD in History, by the University of León. Professor at the University of León. Director of the Department of History of Family Business, University of León.
- Dr. Jon Arambarri Basáñez. Doctor in Project Management Engineering, Polytechnic University of Cataluña and the University of Córdoba. Executive MBA, Institute of Applied Business Economics, University of the Basque Country. Telecommunication Engineer, Engineering School of Bilbao. Director for IDi in www.virtualware.es; Multimedia, 3D Animation & Interactive Virtual Environments.
- Dr. Cristina Hidalgo González. Doctor in CC. Business Administration from the University of León. Professor of the Department of Applied Economics at the University of León.
- Dr. Rubén Calderón Iglesias. Doctor in Economics from the University Antonio de Nebrija, Spain. Professor of International Iberoamerican University.
- Dr (c). Diego J. Kurtz. Doctorate in Engineering and Knowledge Management by PPGEGC - UFSC (in process). Master in International Business - Wiesbaden Business School, Germany. Researcher for Core Sustainability Management (www.ngs.ufsc.br) and Junior Researcher of Project Dynamic SME (www.dynamic-sme.org). Program Coordinator and Professor of FUNIBER.
- Dr (c). Julién Brito Ballester. Doctoral in Projects, International Iberoamerican University (in process). Master in Occupational and Organizational Psychology from the University of Havana, Cuba. Master in Human Resources Management from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. Master in Systemic Coaching from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. International Consultant and Expert in Human Resources Management, Training, Development and Professional Skills.
- Dr (c). Carmen Lilí Rodríguez Velasco. Doctorate in Education, International Iberoamerican University (in process). Master in Occupational and Organizational Psychology from the University of Havana, Cuba. International Academic Coordinator from Management Development Area, Business Organization and Human Resources, FUNIBER.
- Dr (c). Lina Pulgarín Osorio. Doctoral Projects, International Iberoamerican University (in process). Master in Integrated Management: Prevention, Environment and Quality, Polytechnic University of Cataluña. Program Coordinator and Professor of FUNIBER.
- Dr (c). Andrea Gutiérrez Jiménez. Doctoral Projects, International Iberoamerican University (in process). Masters in Human Resources and Knowledge Management at the University of León, Spain. Program Coordinator and Professor of FUNIBER.
- Dr (c). Daniela Torrico Villarroel. Doctoral Projects, Marketing Research, International Iberoamerican University (in process). Master in Business Administration (La Salle Business Administration). Master in Marketing and Distribution Business (Polytechnic University of Cataluña). Program Coordinator and Professor of FUNIBER.
- Ms. María Eugenia Luna Borgaro. Masters in Human Resources and Knowledge Management at the University of León, Spain. Expert in Human Resources Management and Management Skills. Professor of FUNIBER.
- Ms. Antonio Vega. Diploma in Business Administration from ESADE. Master in Human Resources and Consultant in Management at the University of Barcelona. Coach and Consultant in Strategic Planning, Leadership and Organizational Development. President in Humanize Foundation.
FUNIBER Training Scholarships
The Iberoamerican University Foundation (FUNIBER) allocates periodically an extraordinary economic item for FUNIBER Training Scholarships.
To apply, please fill out the information request form that appears in the web of FUNIBER or contact directly the Foundation’s headquarters in your country that will inform you if you need to provide some additional information.
Once the documentation is received, the Evaluation Committee will determine your application's eligibility for the FUNIBER Training Scholarship.