Homeopathy is a therapeutic method based on administering small doses of medical substances to activate our body's own defenses so that a person gradually improves or is cured.
As a therapeutic system, Homeopathy has been and is successful in nearly all cases. Homeopathy offers a natural alternative for most common ailments.
Who is the programme for?
The Homeopathy program is designed for natural health professionals and those interested in non-conventional therapies that wish to:
- Learn more about homeopathic treatment of diseases, both acute and chronic.
- Apply homeopathic medicine in the treatment of diseases.
- Learn about the different disciplines within homeopathy.
- Acquire new tools for the practice of their profesion.
Successful completion of the Program will enable you to be awarded the degree in Homeopathy.
After successfully completing the Program, the student will receive the degree as awarded by the University where they have enrolled.
Regarding study time allocations it is established that:
- Being online program and not being subjected to traditional class attendance, there is no established initial date so that students may enroll at any time subject to available spaces.
- For academic reasons a minimum program attendance of at least three months is required.
- Maximum time limit to complete the course is eight months. During this period of time, the student must submit all corresponding course assignments.
Credit structure for the Homeopathy program is as follows:
a. The equivalence in credits may vary according to the university that grants the degree.
b. Length in months.
- To provide advanced knowledge in the area of Homeopathy.
- To facilitate updated knowledge through new technologies of information and communications and by means of a tutored learning process.
- To provide the knowledge necessary for the understanding of biological and naturopathic medicine.
- To learn about non-conventional therapies in health in different physiological and pathological conditions.
- To learn how to apply common non-conventional therapies in the biological-naturopathic field.
- To ensure a complete theorical and practical education.
The program is divided into two main parts:
- 1ST PART: SUBJECTS (250 HOURS)
The corresponding subjects and hours the make up the First Part are shown in the following table:
|1||Foundations and Homeopathic Principles||50|
|2||Application of the Homeopathic Method||50|
|3||Homeopathic Medical Materials||50|
- 2ND PART: RESEARCH PROJECT (50 HOURS)
Students must develop a research paper based on a case study.
- Dr. Carlos Llopis Martínez. General Secretary of the European Foundation for Traditional Chinese Medicine. Department Director of Traditional Chinese Phytotherapy from the Higher School of TCM.
General Academic Coordination
- Vânia Alexandre. Coordinator of the Area in Natural Health.
FUNIBER Training Scholarships
The Ibero-American University Foundation (FUNIBER) periodically delivers an economic baseline with extraordinary character for scholarships in FUNIBER Training.
To apply for it, you only need to send your application for a scholarship on the website’s main page with the required data, and the evaluation committee will examine the suitability of your candidature to be granted economic aid, in the form of a scholarship in FUNIBER Training.