Master in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language
The Master in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language is based on a teaching model that groups the following characteristics:
- Collaborative training type model (closed groups -heterogeneous, multicultural, and working in groups and/or partners).
- Based on a dynamic and joint constructivist concept of education and learning (joint construction of knowledge).
- Assessment of the learning processes in relation to the content.
- Relevance of the learning process before the product or the result.
- Encouragement of the student’s critical thinking (with respect to curricular content, their teaching practice and their educational thinking).
- Involvement and attention to the whole of the person during the learning process (affective dimension, motivation, etc.).
- Master in Education
- Master in Applied Linguistics: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master in Applied Linguistics: Teaching Spanish to Speakers of Other Languages
- Dual Degree in Teaching Spanish and Teaching English as Foreign Languages
- Master in Teaching English as a Foreign Language