Research, Development and Innovation
FUNIBER promotes and carries forward an open and continuous innovation for their team of professionals, which is tied to a constant interdisciplinary research in any of their knowledge areas or work environment as well as a constant development of solutions that encourage innovation in companies. This enables FUNIBER to:
- Be proactive in management, administration and the creation of research, development and innovation projects by way of an active participation in gatherings and cooperation networks.
- Create projects for research, development and innovation using the network of collaborators, experts, doctors and a network of corporate agreements.
- Participate in different projects such as Iberoeka, Eureka, Avanza, BID, BM, AECID and others of the European Nation related to technology and training in other areas of knowledge.
- Innovate on their internal management processes to give more value to their solutions.
FUNIBER is committed to innovation by promoting and facilitating the concept amongst its professionals. Innovation is tied directly to interdisciplinary research in all areas of knowledge and specialized work, as well as to development in the search for business solutions that facilitate and disseminate innovative ideas. This commitment allows for:
- FUNIBER to be proactive in management, leadership and development of RDI Projects through active participation in competitive bids, contests and cooperative networks.
- FUNIBER to develop RDI Projects in collaboration with its international network of collaborators, experts, and academics, as well as through corporative agreements worldwide.
- FUNIBER to participate in projects such as IBEROEKA, EUREKA, AVANZA, BID, BM, AECID and others that depend on the European Commission having to do with technology and professional development in its training programs.
- FUNIBER to innovate in its own internal managerial systems in order to instill value in the solutions that it offers.
FUNIBER is oriented towards identifying and developing solutions by instilling values based on:
- Technological Innovation
- Innovation of Processes
- Educational Innovation
- Innovation in Internet Business Models.
- Expert Management Service 2013 (Chile)
- Energy In Time - Intelligent control and simulation system in buildings (European Union)
- Diagnostics for Enterprise Soft Skills (DAISS 2)(European Union)
- Scale to measure attitudes toward inter-professional collaboration (United States)
- Curricular Data-2-Knowledge (Spain)
- Diagnostic and generation of skills for the promotion of innovation (Colombia)
- Innovation management of the INAL company (Colombia)
- Innovation management of the ASENVASES company (Colombia)
- Innovation for sustainable employment (Colombia)
- Evaluation of proponents for the design and implementation of the model of initiation in innovation (Colombia)
- Expert Management Service 2012 (Chile)
- Valuation and dissemination of products and tools for in-company training (Spain)
- Serious Social Games (Spain)
- Development of software for R&D management
- RAUDOS2: Interactive multiplatform network for the distribution of audiovisual content (Spain)
- Participation in CYTED 2009 Training conferences on the 7th framework program of the European Union (Florianopolis, Brazil)
- Intelligent Management System of Computer Vulnerabilities (IMSCV) - (Ecuador)
- Improvement of the current NUTRIBER software program (Barcelona, Spain).
- Reformulation: modular development of content for continuing education of experts (FEFC) (Spain)
- Development of products and tools related to continuing education (Spain)
- Catalog of skills for experts in continuing education experts(EFC)
- Forecast system with optimized algorithms for SMEs (PROGNOS) (Ecuador)
- Creation of intercultural materials for the teaching and learning of languages (European Union)
- Pilot project for the NUTRIBER information system: a training tool for nutritionists (Spain)
- Teaching Culture (European Union)
- Integrated Academic Management and CRM System for FUNIBER (Spain)