FUNIBER, apart from expressing itself through its social works, funded in order to facilitate student access, also carries out an intensive effort of cultural dissemination.
With this goal in mind, FUNIBER organizes art exhibits in Spain and Latin America with presentations of its own art collections by Goya (La Tauromaquia, The bullfighting), Dali ( Goya-Dali: From the whim to the nonsense, The Divine Comedy, The whimsical dreams of Pantagruel, the Gala Dinners ), Picasso (The Burial of the Count of Orgaz, The Double Flute), Miró (Canticle of the Sun, The Wonders with Acrostic variations, Acid Melody). In addition the completion research and publication of results in the form of books, catalogs, conferences and commissions transmit to the public the the most relevant aspects of tradition and avant-garde Spanish modern art, undoubtedly of universal scope and interest.
Art opens paths to understanding and cooperation and shows us our common essence, that which unites us and makes us participants of the same experience, of the same emotion.
The Ibero-Aamerican University Foundation (FUNIBER) has, among its collections around which its cultural program revolves in Spain and America, a remarkable collection of graphic works from Goya and Dali. Goya’s Whim series reinterpreted by Dali, is one of our most precious jewels, because in addition to linking the same artwork to the two great masters, it has been the basis of a study which clearly and unequivocal establishes Goya’s influence on surrealism, especially in Dalinian works which adds adds cultural and academic value to the collection.
FUNIBER believes in the communicative power of art, in its message of communion and rapprochement and in its effectiveness as a catalyst for understanding and collaboration, which is why it dedicates special attention and effort to the constant work of cultural diffusion between Spain and Latin America, expanding its collections and developing studies and activities, improving that heritage day by day which sole purpose is to be shared.
- Exposición de "Los sueños caprichosos de Pantagruel" y "Las cenas de Gala" de Dalí en Honduras
- Exposición de Grabados: Dalí frente a Miró: los surrealismos
- Exposición de grabados de Picasso en Horta de Sant Joan (Tarragona)
- Exhibition "La Tauromaquia" (Bullfighting) in Horta de Sant Joan (Tarragona)
- Funiber Nicaragua: Exhibition "Joan Miró – "Canticle of the Sun and the Acrostic Wonders"
- Funiber- El Salvador: Exhibition "Goya - Dalí: The whim to the nonsense."
- Funiber Colombia - "The Divine Comedy", xylographs from Salvador Dalí.
- FUNIBER showcases a series of Picasso's paintings for the first time in León
- Joan Miró's Art Collection "Canticle of the Sun" and "The Wonders with Acrostic Variations", Guatemala
- Funiber Chile will present the Exhibition "Goya - Dalí: From the Whimsical to the Nonsense"
- Introductory discussion about the sample: Goya- Dalí, From the Whimsical to the Nonsense, Chile
- Exhibition "Goya - Dalí: From the Whimsical to the Nonsense". Valparaíso, Chile
- Painting Exhibition: Joan Miró " Canticle of the Sun and the Acrostic Wonders "
- The Divine Comedy by Dalí, El Salvador
- Exhibition "La Tauromaquia"(Bullfighting) by Goya in the Castle of Valderrobres (Teruel)
- Inauguration of Salvador Dalí's Exhibition - From the Whimsical to the Nonsense
- Exhibition "Life is a Dream" by Salvador Dalí in the University of León
- Exhibition "Angels" by Jaume Muxart in Martorell (Barcelona)
- Lithographic Exhibitions, Engravings and Photomontage by Salvador Dalí. Spain
- The Goya-Dali artwork: From the Whimsical to the Nonsense, is inaugurated in Puerto Varas, Chile
- Pictorial Exhibition "The Whimsical Dreams of Pantagruel" and "The Dinner Galas" by Salvador Dalí
- Goya-Dalí Exhibition: From the Whimsical to the Nonsense. Punta Arenas, Chile
- The presentation "The Divine Comedy" illustrated by Salvador Dalí. Guatemala
- International Exhibition of the engraving samples from Salvador Dalí, From the Whimsical to the Nonsense, Arequipa-Perú
- Exhibition "The Divine Comedy" de Salvador Dali. Honduras
- Salvador Dalí engraving samples, From the Whimsical to the Nonsense. Lima, Peru
- Exhibition "Goya and Dalí: From the Whimsical to the Nonsense ". Quito, Ecuador
- Exhibition and Conference. "Goya and Dalí, From the Whimsical to the Nonsense ". Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- My painters Portrait, Self-Portrait and Imaginary Portraits, by Federico Fernández Díez. Cultural Association, El Albéitar, León
- FUNIBER Spain presents "O Silêncio dos Lugares Comuns" Barcelona, Spain
- MODERN MASTERS. Cultural Association El Albéitar, León
- PICASSO 90. Ponferrada Campus - University of León
- Exhibition "Goya and Dalí, From the Whimsical to the Nonsense". University of León. León, Spain
- Federico Fernández presents –Discovering the Mediterranean - in FUNIBER Spain
- Exhibition "Goya-Dalí, From the Whimsical to the Nonsense" Rubí. Spain. FUNIBER Spain
- DALÍ. Exhibition showroom from the Ponferrada Campus, University of León.
- -Fresh Air- 5 Lima Painters in FUNIBER Spain
- Rosa Escalona exposes –The representation of Water- in FUNIBER - Spain
- Federico Fernández presents –The Warrior’s Shadow- in FUNIBER Spain
- Fernanda Piamonti presents -Ábrete Rincón- in FUNIBER Spain