Master in Strategic Marketing
The Masters in Strategic Marketing specializes in integrating the basic concepts related to the system of thought, action and Marketing Management in the XXI century, within the context of a combined strategic management approach in entrepreneurial and public, profit and non-profit organizations, and the different processes, techniques and tools that can be useful for the efficient conduct thereof.
Through this training program, the Masters in Strategic Marketing specializing in Marketing achieves the pedagogical articulation of the theoretical fundaments and case studies within the application space of a marketing management. At the end of the Master's program in Strategic Management specializing in Marketing, the student will be able to:
- Integrally apply the marketing thinking, action and management in the organization, based on the methodology, capacities and management abilities.
- Plan, organize, implement and control functions and procedures, both at the strategic marketing and the operational level.
- Plan, organize, implement and control functions and procedures, both at the strategic operational marketing level.
- Understand and master the most appropriate techniques in this area to enhance management and decision making skills.
- Master in Business Management and Audits
- Master in Strategic Management
- Master in Strategic Management of Family Businesses
- Master in Strategic Management of Health Organizations
- Master in International Law and Business
- Maestría en Negocios con China y Asia-Pacífico
- Maestría Internacional en Gestión de Empresas Cooperativas
- Master in Human Resources and Knowledge Management
- Master in Mediation and Conflict Resolution