Master in Strategic Management of Health Organizations
Health systems have gradually evolved, becoming increasingly complex structures that require people who are capable of efficiently managing the organizations that comprise them.
The Master in Strategic Management of Health Organizations seeks to provide a holistic preparation with the tools and concepts that enable professionals to make appropriate decisions in the management, administration, evaluation and planning processes needed to comply with institutional goals. This is all done through theoretical knowledge, the analysis of case studies and exercises which provide the participant advancement in the understanding of management of such organizations.
The Master in Strategic Management of Health Organizations also seeks to provide a new approach according to market changes and the consumer behavior, in order to improve the quality of services in health facilities.
- Master in Business Management and Audits
- Master in Strategic Management
- Master in Strategic Management of Family Businesses
- Master in Strategic Marketing
- Master in International Law and Business
- Maestría en Negocios con China y Asia-Pacífico
- Maestría Internacional en Gestión de Empresas Cooperativas
- Master in Human Resources and Knowledge Management
- Master in Mediation and Conflict Resolution