Master in Strategic Management of Family Businesses
For a better understanding of the Academic Program, a series of definitions on the terminology used in the structure of the documentation is provided:
- Chapter: basic thematic unit.
- Subject: set of chapters that define a knowledge body for a specific formation. It is comprised of assessment chapters and activities.
- Module: one or several subjects grouped in one knowledge body.
- Volume: folder that physically stores a part or several subjects. A physical storage unit.
- Program: Union of transversal modules and activities, which allow obtaining a professional degree or academic degree.