Master in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
The Master in Conflict Resolution and Mediation is part of the area on the studies in conflicts. It offers participants an updated perspective of the theoretical knowledge about the conflict, skills and abilities developed in the various techniques of judgment / conflict transformation / disputes.
Through the pedagogical articulation of the theoretical fundamentals and discussion of case studies, within a space of interaction encouraged by professors and the use of a Virtual Campus, a person culminating a Masters in Conflict Resolution and Mediation will be qualified to:
- Understand and master the most appropriate techniques for the resolution / transformation of conflicts / disputes in different areas.
- Understand and manage the latest techniques in resolving online disputes.
The Master in Conflict Resolution and Mediation is approved by por
the “Centro de Mediación Familiar de la Generalitat de Catalunya” (Government of Catalonia Family Mediation Center)
The Master program in Conflict Resolution and Mediation is approved by the Mediation Center of Private Law of the “Generalitat de Catalunya” (Government of Catalonia) in accordance with Act 15/2009 of mediation in the field of private law.
- Master in Business Management and Audits
- Master in Strategic Management
- Master in Strategic Management of Family Businesses
- Master in Strategic Marketing
- Master in Strategic Management of Health Organizations
- Master in International Law and Business
- Maestría en Negocios con China y Asia-Pacífico
- Maestría Internacional en Gestión de Empresas Cooperativas
- Master in Human Resources and Knowledge Management